Bonus Fencing And Front L
Like a fine appreciation of food, the Gourmet by Shelford First pays homage to a well-designed family home where the kitchen is the heart of the home.
With its magnificent family orientated layout this four bedroom, two bath home with theatre and study includes a masterful chef's kitchen that ticks all the boxes such as:
- expansive counter space for food preparation and entertaining
- extra-wide stainless-steel cooking appliances conveniently arranged for ease
- stone top bench tops with double under bowl sink
- Free standing dishwasher
- large walk-in pantry offering convenient storage space for appliances, tools and pantry items all conveniently arranged for ease of living and entertaining
- Soft Closing doors and drawers
Feature-packed for family living, the Gourmet also combines standard inclusions second to none, and a tonne of "extras" at no extra cost, like 31c high ceilings to the main living, air con, solar, floor coverings and all-weather extra-large alfresco area under the main roof, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Of course, while we know great value is all about affordability, at Shelford First we also believe that great value means never comprising on quality, which is why the Gourmet, is backed by our Shelford Build with Confidence Guarantee and our rock-solid Shelford Lifetime Warranty, and comes complete with our winning specification - no tricks, no gimmicks, no kidding!
- Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- 5.1kw Solar Package
- Floor Covering and Blinds
- Home Security Package
- 20mm Caesarstone Kitchen Bench Tops
- 31c High Ceilings to Living Areas
- 900mm Stainless Steel Cooking Appliances
- Soft Closing Doors
- Choice of Designer Tapware
- LED Lighting Package
- Full Height Vinyl or Mirrored Sliding Robes
- 28c High Ceilings to Alfresco and Garage
- Acrylic Render to The Front Elevation
- Colourbond Gutters and Fascia
- 25 Years Structural Warranty
- Plus Much More!
If you're looking for estuary living in the heart of Mandurah, you won't find a more idyllic setting than Osprey Waters. This picturesque community is nestled along the banks of the pristine Peel inlet, only minutes from shops, schools, transport links and Mandurah's bustling city centre. Mandurah is within easy distance to Perth - only 55 minutes by train. You'll enjoy tree-lined streets, landscaped open spaces, retained natural bushland, community facilit
Lot 121 Goldfinch Drive, Osprey Waters, ERSKINE, WA, 6210