Backed By Our Rock-Solid
Inspired by the appreciation of fine food and wine and where the kitchen is the heart, the Epicurean by Shelford First showcases a flexible floorplan designed around family living, entertaining and cooking! With its masterful kitchen and scullery area feature packed, the Epicurean design can come in multiple design options to suit lifestyles and budgets:
- A three-bedroom, two bath home with theatre - Epicurean 3
- A four-bedroom, two bath home with theatre - Epicurean 4
- A four-bedroom, two bath home with theatre and study - Epicurean 4 + Study
- A four-bedroom, two bath home with theatre and larger ensuite - Epicurean 4 Lavish
From 31c high ceilings to the main living, air con, solar, floor coverings and more the Epicurean design is flexible and showcases luxury living without the price tag and quality backed by our Shelford Build with Confidence Guarantee and our rock-solid Shelford Lifetime Warranty - no tricks, no gimmicks, no kidding!
- Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- 5.1kw Solar Package
- Floor Covering and Blinds
- Home Security Package
- 20mm Caesarstone Kitchen Bench Tops
- 31c High Ceilings to Living Areas
- 900mm Stainless Steel Cooking Appliances
- Soft Closing Doors
- Choice of Designer Tapware
- LED Lighting Package
- Full Height Vinyl or Mirrored Sliding Robes
- 28c High Ceilings to Alfresco and Garage
- Acrylic Render to The Front Elevation
- Colourbond Gutters and Fascia
- 25 Years Structural Warranty
- Plus Much More!
If you're looking for estuary living in the heart of Mandurah, you won't find a more idyllic setting than Osprey Waters. This picturesque community is nestled along the banks of the pristine Peel inlet, only minutes from shops, schools, transport links and Mandurah's bustling city centre. Mandurah is within easy distance to Perth - only 55 minutes by train. You'll enjoy tree-lined streets, landscaped open spaces, retained natural bushland, community facilities, feature artworks, boardwalks, walking trails and an expansive foreshore reserve that opens onto the Estuary.
Call Anne Hatfield today for more information about this exciting house and land package. As your one stop home building shop, we can also help simplify your finance options and access the Western Australian First Home Owner's Grant if you're eligible+.
PLEASE NOTE: * Photos are for illustrative purposes only and may depict fixtures, features
Lot 176 Shoveler Crescent, Osprey Waters Estate, ERSKINE, WA, 6210