HoneywoodPerth Metro South
- Site office
Morwell Entrance, Off Lyon Road, Wandi, WA, 6167
Open 7 days
Monday to Saturday 12-5pm
Location & Lifestyle Features
- 2017 Early Childhood facility and 2018 Primary School coming soon
- Planned Future High School
- Close to Cockburn Gateway and new Woolworths only 4 mins away at Atwell
- Close to Cockburn Train Station and 2017 Aubin Grove Train Station down the road
- 40% estate made up established parks, open space and conservation area
- Landscape bike path and walking trails through the estate
- Only 20 minutes to the city and 30 minutes to Fremantle
Honeywood is a high quality community masterplanned to balance the needs of your life, providing a connection to nature with an extraordinary 40% of its area consisting of preserved native bush. It is conveniently located with surrounding established amenities and only 20 minutes to Perth, and 30 minutes to Fremantle.
Honeywood is a place where everyone will feel at home. There's a wide choice of lot sizes available with cottage homesites ideal for those looking for a low maintenance, lock-up and leave lifestyle, and traditional homesites providing plenty of room for growing families.
Honeywood offers you inspiration with it's display village, featuring some of WA's leading home builders showcasing both single and double storey designs.
Making a natural connection at Honeywood means moving closer to nature, but not losing touch with the life you enjoy.
Call Andrew or Michele on 9368 9079.
- Close to shopping hubs including new Woolworths only 4 mins
- 2017 Early Childhood facility and 2018 Primary School
- Future planned high school
- An extensive network of walking and cycling trails
- Picnic and bbq facilities, stunning playgrounds and parks
- Convenient location 20 minutes from Perth CBD
- Close to Cockburn Train Station & 2017 Aubin Grove station
- Close to Fiona Stanley Hospital