The 2017 HIA Kitchen & Bathroom Awards held on July 29. At the annual event, Western Australia’s most talented designers, manufacturers and installers are recognised for their workmanship and innovation across numerous categories. One building team that was thrilled with its results at the ceremony was Ventura Homes. Taking out an incredible seven awards across both kitchen and bathroom categories, Ventura Homes is the most awarded builder in WA.
When you choose Ventura Homes, you are choosing superior quality and design excellence. Our homes offer exceptional value for those who have prestigious taste with style and elegance to match.
- Carlo Ammendolea, General Manager, Ventura Homes.
HIA and its judges awarded Ventura Homes for the following achievements:
- New Bathroom Up to $15,000 (Peppertree Close, Wannanup)
- New Kitchen $20,001 - $25,000 (Wodalla Street, Baldivis)
- Bathroom in a Display Home $220,001 - $300,000 (The Casa Bianca)
- Bathroom in a Display Home $300,001 - $400,000 (The Vue Grand)
- Bathroom in a Display Home $400,001 - $550,000 (The Altitude)
- Kitchen in a Display Home $400,001 - $550,000 (The Altitude)
- Major overall WINNER of Kitchen in a Display Home of the Year (The Altitude)
Considering the amazing caliber of homes that were finalists, these wins were no easy feat. Still, Ventura won more awards than any other builder.
To be part of the Ventura family is such a humbling experience. I know the amount of work and effort gone into every stage of these homes so it was a great achievement to be recognised for the design and quality we pride ourselves on.
- Mark D’Silva, Sales and Marketing Manager, Ventura Homes.
Ventura Homes offers everything you are looking for in a builder – superior designs, cutting edge features, flexibility, stylish fittings, exclusive standard inclusions, innovations, quality materials, meticulous construction, attention-to-detail finishing, value-for-money and exemplary service right through to key handover.
Ventura Homes create award-winning homes for their clients, and almost all are custom designed; this means the Ventura team are experts in designing homes to suit individual needs and lifestyles. They have an excellent turn-around time on sketches and pride themselves on designing affordable luxury. There is also an extensive range of both single and double storey and loft style homes available to choose from, which can be customised to clients’ specifications.
Ventura Homes has a wave of new cutting-edge display homes coming over the next few years that will continue to challenge the status quo. To find out more, or to look through the homes designs, visit Ventura Homes.